THEN SINGS MY SOUL

This Blog is about one of my favorite things; Gospel Centered Music.



Music is ONE of the simplest forms of learning. Often we are taught entire sermons through just one song.

“Music,is one of the most forceful instruments for governing the mind and spirit of man.” -Gladstone

I am comforted, strengthened and inspired through music.

I love music, and want to share my testimony through the music that inspires me.



Please comment as you wish, and let me know how music inspires you. Make suggestions on what song you'd like to hear, or talk about.



I am going to make it a goal to select a new song each Monday and post it here. I hope as we journey through this we can grow together and live a more Christ centered life.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Week 45: I Cannot Find My Way

I had to turn this one up loud an really listen to the words....I was filled with the spirit!

Finding our way in this life can be challenging.
Satan wants more then anything for us to fail in our journey back to God.

We have the voices of so many things around us. So many things that are distracting us from seeing the Light of the Savior in our Life.
We get lost in our worries and in our sin.
We can even get lost while doing things that are "GOOD" but that take up our time that should be filled with the "BETTER" things.

We can find our way back we can find HIM in our lives we can make time and dedicate our selves to him on a deeper level. 
Even if we have strayed so far we feel we can never find our way- we can.
I have seen in my life the miracle of forgiveness and a gentle Savior just waiting to embrace us upon our return.

HE LOVES US. HE IS GUIDING US.
WE CAN FIND OUR WAY!

This talk by Richard G. Scott has an incredible message about the power of repentance and change. 

I have only included the last two paragraphs here but the talk itself is wonderful. You can feel the gentle urging of Elder Scott. His kind tenderness always touches my heart.

Finding the Way Back

Of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles



As you make progress on the way back, you will discover feelings that you haven’t had for a long time—feelings of concern for others, feelings of unselfish love, feelings of a desire to be near loved ones, and of self-respect and confidence. These stirrings are evidence of progress, like a growing light at the end of a tunnel.
I wish I could replace your doubt with my certainty, but I can’t give it to you. I can provide an invitation: Please, decide now to repent and change your life. I promise you, in the name of the Lord, that He will help you. He will be there in every time of need. He gave His life so that you can change your life. I promise you, that you’ll feel His love, strength, and support. Trust Him completely. He is not going to make any mistakes. He knows what He is doing. Please, decide now to change your life. Be obedient to His teachings, and He will bless you. I promise you He will bless you, in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment