THEN SINGS MY SOUL

This Blog is about one of my favorite things; Gospel Centered Music.



Music is ONE of the simplest forms of learning. Often we are taught entire sermons through just one song.

“Music,is one of the most forceful instruments for governing the mind and spirit of man.” -Gladstone

I am comforted, strengthened and inspired through music.

I love music, and want to share my testimony through the music that inspires me.



Please comment as you wish, and let me know how music inspires you. Make suggestions on what song you'd like to hear, or talk about.



I am going to make it a goal to select a new song each Monday and post it here. I hope as we journey through this we can grow together and live a more Christ centered life.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Week 41: My Heavenly Father Loves Me


 Children's song book 228-229


Whenever I hear the song of a bird
Or look at the blue, blue sky,
Whenever I feel the rain on my face
Or the wind as it rushes by,

Whenever I touch a velvet rose
Or walk by a lilac tree,
I'm glad that I live in this beautiful world
Heavenly Father created for me.

He gave me my eyes that I might see
The color of butterfly wings.
He gave me my ears that I might hear
The magical sound of things.

He gave me my life, my mind, my heart:
I thank him reverently
For all his creations, of which I'm a part.
Yes, I know Heavenly Father loves me.

~ I love being able to share talks with you here too.
But I just want to leave you with this song this week.
and say I KNOW HEAVENLY FATHER LOVES ME.
We are so blessed to know this. There is proof in all that is around us.
I feel it after listening to this song and the pictures are beautiful
What a wonderful feeling I have in my heart tonight.
Thank you for listening and being a part of this with me.
My testimony is strengthened each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment